Monday, January 11, 2010

What I'm Listening to These Days..

Like everyone else in America right now I am listening to Ke$ha's Tik Tok: Great party song, it hits all the right spots in my ears and makes me want to groove. Her new album was just released and I may have more on that later, but there are some fun songs on there, but she really needs to learn how to perform live if she wants to go beyond a one hit wonder. This year's Lady Gaga, I think not.



David Guetta continues to create lovely body movement enducing tracks. Guetta featuring Kid Cudi with Memories brings me onto the dance floor everytime.



Coming off his new album out this Spring, Morgan Page has produced yet another gorgeous dance track "Fight For You." Unknown outside the top 40 dance world, you really should check him out if you have any inclination for being on a dancefloor.



Tiesto is up next with featured artist Sneaky Sound System. "I Will Be Here" is a dancefloor classic in the making from one of the best DJ's of the last decade.



Esmee Denters, that lovely Dutchy youtube find serves up her first single off her debut album. Signed to Justin Timberlake's label, she presents us with a very decent "Outta Here." While not exploring new worlds in dance music, this is still a great debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment