Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Progress Report 1-6-10

So far so good.

I have thus far been mildly successful in perusing my new year goals. I haven't accomplished everything thus far. We are only about a week into the new year and thus some of the non daily tasks are going to be spaced out further. With daily tasks I have been able to accomplish most everything on a regular pace. I am quiet happy with my success and myself for meeting these goals. I will be taking these things slowly, letting each day come one by one. If I don't meet it today, I have tomorrow. I won't get down on myself too much for not meeting the goal for the day or week. I have time, the changes will be slow.

Summary:

Successes:

  • No Soda
  • Making Lunch
  • Blogging
  • Walking
Not yet met:

  • Yoga
  • Waking up a 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment