Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Music - Kelis - Acapella

Kelis has a new song out. Acapella. I love its rhythm, the pulsing beat and her vocals are beautiful. It's a banging track that I love to listen to to get me ready for the night. No video for the song yet. Yet another wonderful track produced by David Guetta.

Kelis came onto the US music scene with a vengence in the much remembered "Milkshake" in 2003, but had her debut album out in 1999. Kelis was much more successful in Europe than the US before "Milkshake." She had a mild hit with "Bossy" off her next album and subsequently began to have record company issues. She has since signed with the Will.I.am group at Interscope. Her new album "Flesh Tones" should be out in early 2010. If the first single is any idication, I am going to be in love with this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment