Thursday, July 23, 2009

And stuff

Don't really have a whole lot to say at the moment. I am awaiting the arrival of my friend Morgan and her husband, Josh. They are on their way to Seattle for a family reunion. They will be staying with me tonight, which I'm super excited about. Morgan is going off to the Cleveland to continue her education at Case Western Reserve. We are going to go watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We are all geeky people like that. We also like board games and reading. They are both fun. Josh is such a lightweight when drinking, he gets buzzed off one beer and has a grin from ear to ear.

I have a family reunion myself this weekend. My sister and I will be traveling on Saturday morning to Sunriver in central Oregon. We are going to be meeting up with our parents, grandparents, and a bunch of aunts and uncles. I am apprehensive about it all. Some of my family are conservative religious racist homophobic sexists, I will be avoiding them in most cases. I will be taking my iPod and a good book to escape them. I do however adore my parents and my grandparents. I hope we get to play some pinochle.

No comments:

Post a Comment